Monday, March 25, 2019

An Urge to Write :: Personal Narratives Writing Essays

An Urge to Write Everyone seems to have a reason for disposition or disliking opus. It seems to stem from past experiences, or things writing has done for individual or not done for someone. For me, writing is a privilege and I enjoy writing immensely. Its hard to put my finger on one distinct reason I take pleasure in writing but I think one of the causes for my appreciation of writing stems back to about two years ago. I was a intermediate in high school, and it was basically a tradition that my friend Jess and I would get together sporadically on various Friday nights. She would come to my erect in the early evening hours, and we would start our walk. As soon as we would turn the corner of my block Id light up my buns and wed begin our recollection of the weeks events. On one particular Friday in October we began our walk as we had any other. The sort had a cool brisk quality about it but we werent really bothered by the sudden chill and just unbrok en walking. We walked throughout town for a few hours just walking and talking, laugh and acting hysterical and crazy over the most minute detail of that weeks happenings. We walked till the street lights shown bright on the down(p) streets before us and then we went to our usual stop after our walk. We entered the eating place just like we had so umpteen times before. We took our seat at the regular booth with the torn vinyl and wooden sides etched with the signatures of the many who had sat in the booth before us. The air reeked of grease and cigarette smoke and was polluted by the sound of senseless chatter from the 30 or so people that crowded this tiny room the surface of a large closet. Yet, neither the smell, or the noise or the dcor of dollar bills littering the walls bothered us. This was our tradition as corny and juvenile as it was we knew we would always treasure this special and unusual little place. We sat at our little booth and began our own littl e chatter fest there.

No comments:

Post a Comment